I took some pics!!! now what??
2 years ago
Related Stories


LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned While Cleaning Out My Junk Drawers
A homeowner finds some surprises on her journey to junk-free bliss
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSeeing Green: Some Kitchens Ditch White for Mother Nature’s Neutral
It’s typically the primary color in gardens. Now green is having a moment in the kitchen
Full Story
DESIGN POPHonk! Paying Tribute to the Now-Discontinued VW Beetle at Home
After Volkswagen announced it’s ending Beetle production, we found some examples of the car as a style statement at home
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSTrending Now: 5 Foolproof Living Room Ideas From Popular Houzz Photos
A look at recent popular Houzz photos reveals some clever design maneuvers you may want to use in your space
Full Story
FARMHOUSESAn Iron Chef’s Farm Kitchen Gets Some Kick
Pro appliances and improved accessibility prove the right recipe for a kitchen that now multitasks with ease
Full Story
URBAN GARDENSGarbage to Garden: A Vacant Philly Lot Gets Some Green-Thumb Love
Transformed by an artist, this once-derelict urban property is now a tranquil garden with living walls
Full Story

Olychick
Kathy FurtOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Bainbridge Interior Designers & Decorators · Clarksburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Beatrice Interior Designers & Decorators · Janesville Interior Designers & Decorators · Helena Interior Designers & Decorators · Cheyenne Interior Designers & Decorators · Fairbanks Interior Designers & Decorators · Paducah Architects & Building Designers · Cumberland Architects & Building Designers · Torrington Architects & Building Designers · Waterloo Architects & Building Designers · Hot Springs Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Rome Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Savannah Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Lewiston Kitchen & Bathroom DesignersKathy FurtOriginal Author
Olychick
Cara Fidler
Kathy FurtOriginal Author