Software
Houzz Logo Print
micmac5

14 years ago
What are the paint colors in this bathroom?
Libertyville Not So Big Showhouse · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The darker color is similar to Valspar's Smoked Oyster, while Valspar's Willow Wind is similar to the lighter color.
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks so much! We are hoping to recreate this (or at least get close) for our new gest bathroom. I assume the vanity countertop is a dark brown tone?
  • 14 years ago
    Why when I ask or anyone else, ask for the color & who it's by, meaning wall color paint, it always says colors and make simulair to the color we see? Why can't the people just tell us the exact color and who made it? Thanks! :)
  • 14 years ago
    Hello! To find paint colors for this room please visit www.notsobigshowhouse. These are the exact colors used throughout the home. Thanks for inquiring :)
  • 2 years ago

    I still don't see paint colors on that site -- could you be more specific where they can be found? THanks so much!