Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_670042813

Prospect Residence, Denver

2 years ago
Would like to find the source for the bathroom tile. It is black shiny and matte
triangular shapes. This was installed above the sink. Any help finding the tile company would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Linda
Prospect Home Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    2 years ago

    It is a line of tile that or rep from Daltile helped us source.....It is likely from Vogue Bay, but I am not 100% on that. Also, it was from about 5 years ago, so it may no longer be in production.

  • 2 years ago

    So appreciate your help and so quick! Will continue my sleuthing . Thanks for the lead.

    Linda

  • 2 years ago

    Success! You got me on the right path and I found the tile. Island living is great but sometimes you don't have as many choices. At least I know what to ask for and get cost info. Mahalo from Honolulu.