Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarahjimdds

How do I choose the right rug?

13 years ago
I need to find a rug for my living room. I have fairly simple taste and but I do love clean patterns. I just moved into a condo into a downtown area. My couches are dark brown leather, the coffee table is simple glass, and the floors are a fantastic mixture of browns, grays, and blue. The attached picture is the only one I have, at this moment, where you can see the light blue walls and the flooring. Please excuse the fact that my dog is in the photo...he loves the camera ha.
I will attach a photo of the living room space later. The condo has floor to ceiling windows so a lot of natural light. I'm stumped with what would bring everything together. Thanks in advance for any help!,

Comments (16)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio