I like your color scheme at entry with the columns!
2 years ago
Related Stories

When a Column Doesn't Look Like a Column
See Why Designers May Opt for Tree-like Supports in Wood or Steel
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DOORSWhat Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
Extend a standout greeting with a memorable hue at your home’s entry
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: What Makes Your House Feel Like Home?
Sometimes just one thing gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. Let us know what it is for you
Full Story
ARCHITECTURE21 Creative Ways With Load-Bearing Columns
Turn that structural necessity into a design asset by adding storage, creating zones and much more
Full Story
COLOR7 Not-So-Traditional Palettes That Still Feel Like Christmas
Take a look at last-minute Christmas decor inspiration that’s not red and green
Full Story
COLORWhich Paint Color Should a Designer Pick for Her Entry?
Bright blue? Hot pink? Jennifer Ott invites you to vote on a bold new color for the entrance to her San Francisco home
Full Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSA Made-Over Living Room Preens Like a Peacock
Spirited accessories and his-and-her furnishings feather a family’s nest splendidly
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions

Comment