Software
Houzz Logo Print
dcortina

Help for small living area of our new condo

13 years ago
I'm moving into a new condo - it is open plan with light oak floors. I'm looking for a neutral wall color. It is a small space (we're downsizing), so I'm trying to keep it open feeling. The sofas are a wine/burgundy in a velvety fabric, and the cocktail and end tables are rounded, glass topped, with gold metal bases. Current accent colors are gold and olive, but these could change depending on set-up. Any ideas? Its a small open plan - the dining area will be to the left of the fireplace - the dining set is very similar color to the floors and I will be getting the chairs recovered. One photo gives an idea of the size, as you can see where the chairs come out. The images attached are of the previous owner and their furniture - none of it will be there. We also will be putting in crown moldings. I should also mention that the wall opposite the current entertainment center is a mirror. Currently the same color extends through the hall way and up the stairs as well. Thanks again!

Comment (1)