Software
Houzz Logo Print
thelovelyjan

Love the benchs Where did you get them

13 years ago
My Houzz: A Prefab Modern Farmhouse Rises in Vermont · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Hi Jan did you ever find out where the benches came from
  • 13 years ago
    Nope not yet :(
  • 13 years ago
    Darn those are awsome!! how long ago did you ask?
  • 13 years ago
    Urban Outfitters?
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    I ran across them in an Ideabook (prefab in Vermont) --they are Anthropologie.
  • 13 years ago
    Wow cool thanks I hope they can get more you think?
  • 13 years ago
    Ok Thank you have a good day too!!
  • 13 years ago
    I wonder if they are older I have looked in a few places and havent been able to find them yet. I'll keep trying i know they'll show up have good day
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi - yes, they're a few years old. Viva Terra carries some of the recycled rag products, but the price point is higher than UO.
  • 13 years ago
    Yeah wow!! Thanks I will take a look and see what I can find. And I'm not worried about the money. I'm rich! :) Have a good day