Software
Houzz Logo Print
patrica_barr

The Cabinets with Glass Paneling

last year
I am planning my dream home right now. Where did you find these cabinets with the glass panels? I am in love with them.
26th · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    last year

    Hi there - These cabinets were custom made by a local San Diego vendor. Please let us know if you have any more questions and congrats on your new home!

  • last year

    Hi again - I wanted to also say that you could show this photo to any general contractor or cabinet maker and it's very possible they could replicate or get very close to this design. But as mentioned they were custom made for that project/kitchen specifically. Hope that helps!

  • last year

    Hi again - I also wanted to mention that you can show this photo to a general contractor or cabinet maker and it's very likley that they can replicate this for you or get very close. But as mentioned this was a custom cabinet made specifically for this project/kitchen. Hope that helps!