Software
Houzz Logo Print
jimmyjames108

New England

13 years ago
I was thinking of these along my driveway but we sometimes get 2+ feet of snow bad idea I suppose?
Decorative steel bollard lights · More Info

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello, snow is not a problem. They are solid steel. We have had these in Colorado for years where they have been buried for most of the winter. Doesn't hurt them or the finish a bit. (You'll just need to keep them far enough back from the edge of the drive to accommodate the occasional sleepy snow plow driver).
  • 13 years ago
    the good
  • 12 years ago
    how and where to order this item Decorative Steel Bollard Lights please kindly send me an information, email, contact number we want to inquire about this items
  • 12 years ago
    ow and where to order this item Decorative Steel Bollard Lights please kindly send me an information, email, contact number we want to inquire about this items
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Ordering and contact details can be found at our website: www.lite-4.com

    Thank you
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    We know deep snow at Attraction Lights we are based in MN! Our lights come in a variety of heights. They are all built from thick structural steel and the taller ones mount on concrete piers making them ideal for snow country!
  • 12 years ago
    These are the greatest looking lights ever, but if they aren't being installed by the company, the outcome isn't always the best. We had a large number of these beautiful lights shipped to us, but communication was spare. When we had a major problem with the installation, we were met with radio silence.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Dear wvsarah, We are glad to hear you have found Attraction Lights a great choice. However, I am so sorry to hear about the issue with the installation! Attraction Lights are supplied with diagrams and instructions including direct contact information so you or your contractor could have contacted Attraction Lights directly when questions arose. We also strongly recommend that Attraction Lights be installed by an outdoor lighting professional. Attraction Lights does not do the installation of fixtures. We will be adding a page to our website soon with information on finding a Preferred Contractor in your area. Also, Attraction Lights is in the process of updating our installation instructions for 2014, keeping in mind that our lights are sometimes being installed by homeowners and contractors with varied landscape lighting knowledge. Please contact us directly (info@AttractionLights.com) and let us know the specific issue you had with the installation and if there is any way in which we can help at this point. Thank you for choosing Attraction Lights!
  • 12 years ago
    I DID contact Attraction Lights directly. That is the radio silence part of my review.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Dear wvsarah, We received your order last summer and built the lights. The order was placed through our online representative, Lite-4.com. Do you recall your contact's name? I searched Attraction Lights email history and your name is not there. Once again, our apologies for the communication delay during a critical point of your project! Please be assured, I will contact our online rep right away. Sincerely, Lyle Braund, Attraction Lights, 970-316-0019
  • 12 years ago
    Lyle,

    Thanks so much for your help today. I didn't realize that your company and the sales representative were different entities. I do appreciate your taking care of this.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello Sarah, the "radio silence",was mostly due to the fact that I had nothing to report while your custom products were being designed and fabricated at Attraction Lights. As an independent representative selling Attraction lights, I do not always have definite information everyday to pass on. Most orders are fairly standard and predictable, however, in your case, you had requested some custom wall sconces to match your ground lights. This is something that Attraction Lights had not made up to this point so there was undoubtedly going to be some time spent to perfect a product in a fashion so it would be fit for distribution. As a middle man, I can only pass on the information I am given, and in the case of your wall sconces there is no way for me to predict when the manufacturer will have a working model that is ready for distribution (When making a custom item, I am not sure even manufacturers can always give a firm timeline for completion). I will admit that your order for the wall sconces did drag on and that there were some drawn out periods of time when I did not have anything to report to you relating to the custom products and their ship date. The products were completed and shipped nonetheless. In regards to the installation problems, I did receive one phone call from you in which you described that there was a possible issue with the lamps and that you were going to get back with me about any additional charges you might incur once your electrician got everything sorted out and wired up. I am more than happy to make restitution for any order errors made on our part, I just have to know what they are. Please feel free to email me or give me a call at your convenience on Monday and I'm sure we can help resolve any issues you still have. We do our very best to satisfy each of our clients, however I do realize that we may drop the ball once in a while. We will do our very best to make things right with you.
    Tim R
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    On a side note, I understand that Attraction Lights is opening their own e-commerce site shortly and will have their own products listed on the HOUZZ market place in the immediate future. Lite-4 will no longer be a sales representative for Attraction Lights as they will be expanding into the retail market themselves and controlling all sales internally. Lite-4 will continue to sell and install them to their local clientele