Where can I purchase the vanity, or is it custom made?
6 months ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Embrace Custom Furnishings in Your Home
Upholstery, draperies, rugs and mirrors are a few of the items for which it makes sense to consider a custom option
Full Story
TINY HOUSESHouzz Tour: A Custom-Made Tiny House for Skiing and Hiking
Ethan Waldman quit his job, left his large house and spent $42,000 to build a 200-square-foot home that costs him $100 a month to live in
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES6 Cost-Effective Ways to Go Custom Made
Get a look that’s totally you — and possibly for a lower cost than you might think
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
MOST POPULARYou Can Turn That Into a Bathroom Vanity?
Find inspiration in 13 unconventional bathroom vanities that are as functional as the real deal
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYCustom Tile and Dream Vanity Storage Set This Bathroom Apart
A designer works with her clients to create a teal accent wall and a vanity with custom storage cubbies
Full Story

Comment