Help me with this space I’m a scullery/pantry
6 months ago
Related Stories


LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story

SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Storage Solutions for Small Spaces
Look under, over and inside to find places for everything you need to keep
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Think ‘Double Duty’ for Small Spaces
Put your rooms and furnishings to work in multiple ways to get the most out of your downsized spaces
Full Story





WestCoast Hopeful
Kendrah
Related Professionals
Greenville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Middletown Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Chicago Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Middlesboro Kitchen Remodelers · Youngstown Kitchen Remodelers · Cornwall Kitchen Remodelers · Barnstable Custom Countertops · Niles Custom Countertops · North Platte Interior Designers & Decorators · Cornwall Interior Designers & Decorators · Winona Architects & Building Designers · Norfolk Architects & Building Designers · Orange County Architects & Building Designers · Flagstaff Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Bismarck Kitchen & Bathroom Designersla_la Girl
arcy_gw
Patricia Colwell Consulting
Andi SOriginal Author
Norwood Architects
Patricia Colwell Consulting
beesneeds
Aphaea
Kendrah
3onthetree