Software
Houzz Logo Print
paulanddenise

What color paint is the board and batten painted?

13 years ago
Hi, we're working on choosing a color for the exterior of our home, which is board and batten. Love the greenish grey and use of stained shingles. Can you please let me know what color paint was used on the board and batten?
Entry courtyard · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Dan Nelson of Designs Northwest Architects has the stain and paint colors for this house. You can see his work on the Houzz web site under professionals/seattle/architects. He would love to help you with the colors selected here.
    paulanddenise thanked Lankford Associates Landscape Architects
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We used a Benjamin Moore solid body stain called Chelsie Gray on the board and batten siding.
    paulanddenise thanked Lankford Associates Landscape Architects
  • 9 years ago

    I love the fence. What is that fencing called ... and where would I get it? or is it something that is customer built. I'm in Phoenix