LIFEYou Said It: ‘Rather Than Remove Them, They Framed Them’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this weekFull Story
WORKING WITH PROSPaint-Picking Help and Secrets From a Color Expert
Advice for wall and trim colors, what to always do before committing and the one paint feature you should completely ignoreFull Story
FRANK LLOYD WRIGHTHouzz Tour: A Frank Lloyd Wright Home, Lovingly Restored
In a 15-year labor of love, one dedicated Ohio couple focuses on conserving over remodeling, protecting an architectural legacyFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Historic Charm Restored to a Dilapidated Coastal Home
Along the waterfront in Annapolis, Maryland, a couple gain space but preserve their 1800s home’s period looksFull Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSHouzz Tour: Restoration Revives a Historic Italianate Home
Painstaking work on a 3-bedroom in St. Louis results in a home that marries modern conveniences and respect for the pastFull Story
TOWNHOUSESMy Houzz: Artful Restoration for a Brooklyn Brownstone
Historic detail balances with modern finishes and furnishings in this thoughtfully renovated, art-filled homeFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- 3" Thick x 6" Deep, Reclaimed, Floating Shelf, Open Shelving, Easy Hang, 60"
- Reclaimed, Floating Mantel Shelf, 4"Hx7"D, 78"
- Reclaimed Pine Floating Mantel Shelf, 7"x8"x66", Chunky, Antique, 1800's
- Rustic Floating Mountable Wood Shelf 3" Thick x 7" Deep, Pine, Medium Brown, 72"
- Reclaimed Pine Floating Mantel Shelf, 5.5"x7.5"x60", Chunky, Antique, 1800's
- Reclaimed Pine Floating Mantel Shelf, 5.5"x7"x59", Chunky, Antique, 1800's
- Reclaimed Floating, Cedar Mantel, Shelf, 5.5"x6"x78", Gnarly, One-of-a-Kind,
- Rustic Floating Fireplace Mantel, 4"x7", Medium Brown, 54"