Software
Houzz Logo Print
jillmolis16

I love the light fixture!

13 years ago
The light fixture is awesome! Can you tell me what type of light it is and where it was purchased?
And the room is beautiful! The owners have to absolutely love it!
Screened Porch features outdoor fireplace · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This has been already answered, please look at questions that have been asked and answered for this photo.
  • 12 years ago
    I too would like to know the copper lighting company. Hope it's not too much trouble to write one more time. :)
  • 12 years ago
    I don't see anywhere the answer as to where the light came from, but gingeroverbey, I ended up purchasing a beautiful candle chandelier that is outdoor rated (in case you'd like it for an outdoor room!) from Justice Design Group.
  • 12 years ago
    www.jdg.com
    I couldn't beep happier with it!
  • 12 years ago
    Y'all I loved this picture earlier too, and ended up buying the exact same lights for my outdoor living area from Lantern & Scroll (find them on here or Facebook for the best pics). The wall lights are Charleston Collection and hanging from Old Village. Good luck and I hope this helps.
  • 12 years ago
    I found his comment! Pasted from below: The lantern is by Carolina Lanterns. The wall sconces are their off the shelf "Charleston" lantern with a copper top. The chandelier is the same series but done in a custom rectilinear box style. They will customize with not a huge up charge. www.carolinalanterns.com. 843-881-4170 Jan Clouse is the owner. Mention my name.
  • 10 years ago

    This fixture is very similar to the Bolton lantern from Pottery Barn. I had it hung over our dinette table and it looked great there, also.