Software
Houzz Logo Print
sushipup2

10/7 Survivor tonight

yesterday

This season is off to a roaring start! Got any thoughts? I'm slowly learning names.

Comments (5)

  • 23 hours ago

    Oops, forgot. thanks once again for the reminderdef. Hopefully it will be less bloody this time. No faves yet except maybe Jelly.

    sushipup2 thanked dedtired
  • 20 hours ago

    This season has so much energy! Great cast, far as I can see. And I got lost in the build-up to TC. Will post the recap tomorrow.

  • 9 hours ago

    I'm glad Rob with his made-up infection, has left the game. I know he was trying to save face by calling in the medics, but I thought he was very surprised they found nothing medically compelling to remove him from the game. So he voluntarily left because it MIGHT happen. I think staff interviewing potential contestants need to change something, although I don't know what, to weed out the folks who can't be away from home. Because it's really not fair that another person didn't get to play.


    Anyway, he gave his idol to ... somebody, can't remember who, but it wasn't Eric. That was a good gesture.


    I was surprised with the woman voted off. Maybe I was multi tasking, and missed where she was being talked about. But I didn't see that coming.

    sushipup2 thanked Mystical Manns
  • 9 hours ago

    Yeah since Rob couldnt vote himself off he found another way out. Could be a legitimate injury, who knows.


    Was surprised by the person voted off. Had to laugh at the guy who more or less got stranded and had to join the other tribe. What a fool to leave his note where it could be found.


    Great episode. Brady is getting on my nerves.

    sushipup2 thanked dedtired