Software
Houzz Logo Print
janmann

Please share the paint colors that you used.

13 years ago
Victorian Resurrection · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 13 years ago
    I would also love to know the wall, trim and door paint colors!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sure! The wall color is Pratt & Lambert Chalk Gray. The door is Yolo Paints, color Water 02 (one of my favorites of theirs), and the bookcase and all the antique furniture is painted Eddie Bauer Linen.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much. I am repainting my whole house and absolutely love that look!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You're quite welcome. Are you considering painting the trim the same color as the walls? I love that look, especially if there are lots of breaks in heights of doors, windows, or in a line of multiple architectural adjacencies like a corridor of doors.
  • 13 years ago
    I do want to paint the walls and trim the same. Is that what you did here? What finishes did you use?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Vicki - can you tell me the paint color you used on the ceiling? I think it looks like the Eddie Bauer linen but wasn't sure....I love your work on this home - its beautiful!
  • 12 years ago
    I realized i posted this to the wrong photo - I was looking at the sloping ceiling in the kitchen part...
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    same as the bookcase. Eddie Bauer Linen
  • 11 years ago

    Thank you so much for your tips on painting trim finish, etc. i adore this look and wall color. Sorry to repeat, but is wall color in this eating area Eddie Bauer linen as well? I want to lighten my walls from boring beige. My wood floors are same as ones here.