Software
Houzz Logo Print
bkuethen

Water level?

13 years ago
Hi, how high is the pool water level in relation to the spa wall height? I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but not sure how much clearance there is with the pool water level and the spa. I don't want pool water splashing into the spa. Thanks!
Kew Infinity Pool and Spa · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    the difference is about 20mm. This is one full glass tile.
    B K thanked Neptune Swimming Pools
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The black fence is made out of Out DECO Screens. See them at www.outdeco.com
  • 12 years ago
    love it...what style if you don't mind me asking. And did you do it yourself or have someone install?
  • 6 years ago

    What color pebble tec plaster did you use? Thanks!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi Sarah, there is no plaster/pebble on this pool. It is fully tiled with a glass mosaic in a jade green/blue blend. I hope that helps.