Software
Houzz Logo Print
elysegr85

Rental master bedroom help

13 years ago
I have just moved on with my partner and we need to make the smallish master bedroom more male friendly and a little less single lady! I need to try tie this room together :/ Excuse a little of the clutter in the pics we are still settling! The walls are all white, the carpets are grey. I got Navy curtains to try darken the room a little and thought of maybe going for a navy/taupe/cream colour scheme. We need a bedside table for him but I like my old teak bedside so not sure if we need to try track down a matching one (unlikely as its nearly 50yrs old) need some wall art ideas badly! And an idea of how to have the tv (current bookcase doesnt look good i know)We have 9ft ceilings. The bed looks onto the all white built in wardrobe so can't escape all this white! The doors open up to our balcony. Any ideas welcome, will put up some pics of colours and furnishing I'm thinking too- cheers!

Comments (3)