Software
Houzz Logo Print
kanej

Where can I get drapes? f they are custom made where can I get fabric

13 years ago
Robeson Design Hip Girls Bedroom · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @kanej- we love the look of this room- especially the drapes! we offer color block drapery and would love to work with you on this project. please feel free to check us out and give us a shout!

    happy decorating!:)

    Design It Yourself|Loomdecor.com|Jackie@loomdecor.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @kanej, I apologize for the late response. I get hundreds of questions here on HOUZZ and most of them take a bunch of time to pull up the info. I'm just now getting the chance to respond to over 500 questions… :-/ sorry
    Looks like Loom Decor has already offered to help you. Thats awesome.I don't know them so I cannot vouch for them but they were certainly on it to respond to your question to me. I think thats a good sign. Meanwhile, To answer your question. The window treatments in tis photo were indeed custom designed and made. I purchased the fabrics from Kravet.
    Good luck with your project. Hope it turns out well :-)
    For more on this project watch our YouTube video:
    http://www.thedesignnetwork.com/controlroom/?share_token=3a6of9


    For more great design ideas....I would suggest you "Follow me" here on hOUZZ