Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sister51

Sister51

sister51
10 years ago
What color are the cabinets?
Old world elegance meets today's today's contemporary space requirements · More Info

Comments (12)

• dgerard4
    10 years ago
    Color please I am building and want to use this color in my kitchen.
  • PRO
    Earth Mama Landscape Design
    10 years ago
    Hi Marlene-- I hate to bother you...wondering if you had another photo of the view of the range wall. I am curious how you handled the right side of the range hood. I am designing a very similar situation in my own kitchen as we speak: sink on left, then counter, then range top and then only 6" of counter to end the run. Thanks so much--
  • sidneyroche
    10 years ago
    there are 3 pictures of this kitchen, scroll up and look on the right
    Write a comment
  • laurenhaley
    9 years ago
    Does anyone know the color of these cabinets?
  • sidneyroche
    9 years ago
    Old world elegance meets today's today's contemporary space requirements · More Info

More info at this link
  • Lisa Turley
    9 years ago
    Color of cabinest?
  • lizabaty
    9 years ago
    Did anyone ever find out the color of these cabinets - company that makes it??
  • User
    9 years ago

I too would love to know what the colour of the cabinets are. as on my monitor they are reading a gray with a green undertone.

• PRO
    Serendipity's Cottage
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I used a color very, very close to this on my cabinetry called Old Silver. It's a Pratt and Lambert color - brand is important as I've seen different versions of the same name! Actually, these cabinets look exactly like mine.

Now here's the trick...the green hint came from the clear lacquer finish which I would always recommend in a kitchen or bath.

I've had my cabinets now for two years and absolutely love them every time I look at them! Polished nickel hardware really makes it pop.

Additionally, it (Old Silver) looks as beautiful in natural morning light as it does in ambient lighting.

Hope this helps!

• C Homa
    8 years ago

I'm finding it impossible to find pretty polished nickle hardware-any recommendations?

• Belle La Vue
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Try Restoration Hardware or Rejuvenation.com. Also, try Overstock.com and Hardware Resources.com