Software
Houzz Logo Print
anncollmason

Where are the light fixtures from?

13 years ago
House in Santa Lucia Preserve · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi -
    Thanks for the question -- the pendants are from a company that no longer exists called "kind of bugs ya" and the sconces were provided by the interior designer. Unfortunately, I don't have more information about those. There is a thread tied to the shot of the banquette in the eating area above which are hung more of these pendants - in which I think I remember someone writing in to say that they knew of similar fixtures. They are cool and I wish that the company was still in business.
    - Cathy
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We make Contemporary Stained Glass Lighting and Art and we make similar lighting called the Tulip. We customize size and color; visit our website at http://www.lightinart.com/ to see some options.
Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals