Software
Houzz Logo Print
jcd18jcd

What color are the walls

12 years ago
A new home in the New York Suburbs · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I will find out for you next week....getting in touch with decorator
  • 12 years ago
    I would love to know the paint color too!! Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Well? Any news on the paint color. I have to pick today!! Perfect gray.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you!!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    let me know what you picked in the end!
  • 12 years ago
    So I picked Benjamin Moore Pigeon Gray. It looks good with the subway tile and whisper gray grout. Fairly deep color. Has a bit of a colonial feel though. I hope to change that with a more contemporary picture and silver frame. Thanks for your input!
  • 12 years ago
    by the way I have the same hexagon marble as pictured here.
  • 12 years ago
    Is it hard to keep clean? Looks like alot of grout. But I LOVE the way it looks.