Software
Houzz Logo Print
jograce

Looking for this hardware

12 years ago
Where can I get the riveted strips? I have found all the hardware on this piece but this. Thanks for your help.
Footed Old Door Armoire · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We are just adding hardware to our products list. Hopefully we will have the piece you need. Do mean the strips around top?
  • 12 years ago
    Yes. Will they be in different sizes?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, different sizes and styles.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me when they will be available and will you be shipping to Florida?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We are hoping they will be available on HOUZZ soon and yes we ship to Florida.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you contact me when they are in?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Of course. Hopefully we will have them on our HOUZZ site any day now.
  • 12 years ago
    Do you need e-mail or do we go through Houzz. I am new to this. Thanks
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We are all new to this! Why don't you send an e mail to me: deb@indeeddecor.com and I will notify you when we have the hardware on our HOUZZ site.
  • 12 years ago
    I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks