Software
Houzz Logo Print
pepermintpatty

I have been trying to find a frenck pillow with this wording

12 years ago
can you please tell me where you purchased it many thanks for your time and help
My Houzz: French Country Meets Southern Farmhouse Style in Georgia · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 12 years ago
    It's difficult to find Good Night/Bonne Nuit French wording on pillows in the US and if you do they are usually $$$
    I recommend if you don't sew buying a ready made linen pillow with goose down insert
    Zip off the cover and take it to your local Custom Embroidery shop for lettering
    (anyone who does Vera Bradley bags or cheerleader things could do it for you - ask
    around or Google search your area)
    Choose a curly antique Font and 2" letters in a rich mocha thread. Voila!
    Margo Duke, Designer
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you--I will do that, and can't wait to see it on the bed