Software
Houzz Logo Print
dkfebo

The light manufacturer?

12 years ago
Who is it?
Contemporary Dining Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    I believe it was Hubbardton Forge
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is from our Compass collection, item# 19453600
    http://www.vtforge.com/ProductsInfo.cfm?Design=19453600
  • 11 years ago
    Vtforge,

    The ratio on this large format pendant does not match up with the compass model number. The model you mentioned is basically a 1:1 height to width ratio, and I believe that differs from what is shown. Could there be another model that better matches this photo?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I believe Hubbardton Forge commented on this with the model number -sorry I don't know the answer to your question. I would suggest you contact them or look at their website.
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21