Software
Houzz Logo Print
captains6

Where can I buy this AMAZING runner rug?

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
Hi. Here are two pictures, and the weblinks for both images, for the nicest runner rug that I found through web search, which I want to buy for my kitchen renovation. This rug looks stunning in a kitchen, and is considered an outdoor runner, so it will be able to take a lot of abuse a kitchen will offer. The link to One King's Lane was a one day sale apparently, so they do not currently offer it. The link to the woman's posting showing the rug in her kitchen, she describes that she only paid $49(!) for this stunning rug. In a desperate attempt to find if this rug still exists anywhere, I am reaching out to the readers of Houzz, perhaps someone knows of this rug? The only search term I have so far is "Kau Outdoor Runner", yet perhaps it can be located under a different seach term(?). Likewise, if anyone has other suggestions about a similarly-designed runner, also with vibrant colors, that is also perhaps rated as an outdoor runner, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. Here is the links to the photos I have posted:
http://www.houseography.net/2012/09/kitchen-color-pop-runner.html
https://www.onekingslane.com/product/15241/783196