Software
Houzz Logo Print
ninanosacka

Kitchen cart/island

12 years ago
Hi. I would LOVE to purchase this cart. It looks like it's not available in white. Do you know when it will be available??
Kitchen Cart/Island · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    I'd like to purchase this unit in cherry with the granite top, but it says it is out of stock. When will it be available.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It should show as available, as this product is currently in stock. I'm not sure why your computer is showing as out of stock. If you are still experiencing this please clear your cache and revisit the page.
    Please also be aware that stock levels change quickly during this season.
  • 12 years ago
    Is Assembly required?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes. Assembly is required on this unit.
  • 12 years ago
    What are the measurements of this cart?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    MEASURMENTS: 52" W X 18" D X 36" H
    If you click more info below the image, you will see all of the product information on the right hand side of the page.
  • 12 years ago
    I like this product. However can I have it customized? We do not want the wheels and side kitchen towel holders. Also our existing kitchen granite is Magnolia. Can the granite be matched to that? Please let me know...... Thanks.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately, this unit cannot be customized.