Software
Houzz Logo Print
mjacobello

LOVE the Mirror

12 years ago
Who makes the mirror?
Willowgrove Dining Room · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    I'm looking for the mirror in this dining room
    Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Yes
  • 12 years ago
    would like to know where to purchase this mirror
  • 12 years ago
    @fastfeet4sure....look in the above comment....I even put the link to the mirror.
  • 12 years ago
    We also have that mirror at Ladlows
  • 12 years ago
    I've just seen this mirror on Overstock.com.
  • 12 years ago
    I'd read the reviews on Zgallerie before purchasing. Seems it's a real pain to hang on the wall. If it's the same one
  • 12 years ago
    It is the same one, this picture is featured on zgallerie's facebook page. All the reviews for the mirrors aren't that great, the mirrors are heavy so you made need extra hardware. I own 2 huge mirrors from Z and I love them.
  • 9 years ago
    I purchased this mirror in Bowrings about 3 years ago. I think it is still available, and costs about $250 (Canadian).