Software
Houzz Logo Print
pattidean

14 years ago
wall color?
Farmhouse Bedrooms · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Valspar's New Day is a similar color.
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    If I may suggest. . .
    You might want to be careful with color -- best be sure it works in your space. The effect of color is so dependent on light, adjoining tones, materials, etc.
    Before going to the trouble and/or expense of painting a room, you might think about getting some Sherwin-Williams "Color To Go" samples ($5 ea.) and painting a large sample (2' x 3' works well). Place the sample in the space and see how it works -- daytime, nighttime, etc. I can't tell you how often a client has changed the tone (maybe only slightly) once they've seen this.

    If you've got the budget, you might also consider working with an interior designer. A good designer can help pull colors together and really make a space work.

    Best of luck,
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Can I just say that you made me so happy right now!!! I absolutely LOVE your home, I want to mimic it. I rarely look at someones home and think- "Hey, they have their s@$t together". You def. know what you're doing. Having grown up in the very rural parts of So. Cal (yes they exist)... I lived in a ranch style, decorated in French Provencal/Country/Craft ladden mash up. I hated it, however I really appreciate some aspects of 'country living' now. I LOVE RUSTIC MODERN- ! :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is a wonderful example of wood flooring in bathrooms done right. The floor extending into the bathroom connects the two rooms as well as adding a warm feeling to the space. Excellent.
  • 11 years ago

    This is lovely wood flooring with a lot of detail. I like how it isn't all one same shade and it has different shades of brown in it. My husband wants to redo all of the flooring in our home and I think something like this would look fantastic. http://www.ncwp.ca/hardwood_flooring.html