Software
Houzz Logo Print
signi1

Wall Tile ?

12 years ago
I would love to know what the wall tile is. I looked but could not find the answer in the discussion box. Thank you!
Sophisticated Key West Style · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Signi1. It is a glass 3x6" installed in a Herringbone format. That is my best guess. Glass has had an extraordinary price journey over the last decade from a price of $50.00 a square foot down today's high volume producers like ourselves selling direct for just $7.45 a square foot.

    Attached are a couple of images from our premium glass tile collection for $7.45SF: http://www.thebuilderdepot.com/glass.html
  • 12 years ago
    need a lighter blue ocean color for this effect
  • 11 years ago

    Jill I love this vanity and counter and sink. I'm about to do my guest bathroom in hollywood Florida and I can't seem to find a nice elegant vanity that I like. I only have 36-37" this looks like it would fit what size is this one and is it custom? Eva