Software
Houzz Logo Print
kevin1962

Window performance/Safety Rail

12 years ago
Hi-Beautiful porch! How has the vinyl in the windows perfromed? Any problems? I was a bot concerned about the disclaimers on the manufacturer's website (blurs, scratches, bubbles, etc). I like the safety cross rail. I assume it met code and allows the windows to be tilted out for cleaning.
"The Tree House' - Minnetonka, Minnesota · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Our windows have been on the market for over 30 years all throughout the United States and Canada. We convert new and existing screen porches into extension of our clients home, meaning the client can install nice flooring (carpeting, hardwood, tile), add nice pillowed furniture, fireplace, or TV. We are truly providing a 3 ½ season room that has a tremendous amount of flexibility on how to use their Amazing EZ-Screen Porch. Yet we allow our clients to use their screen porch when they want.