Software
Houzz Logo Print
hansen56178

what are the interior dimension of the shower?

12 years ago
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc. · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello. All materials were purchased by the clients from Ferguson Gallery and we just did the installation. Feel free to head over to the website or stop in the store for more details. Thanks.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    If you are interested in your own bathroom remodel, check out Ibby.com! Ibby allows you to design, create and price your bathroom from the comfort of your own home. The process is completely done online and samples and/or drawings can be sent directly to you. Plus – if you live in the DC Metro region, our craftsmen can make your dream a reality! Check out IBBY today!
  • 12 years ago
    I would also like to know the interior dimension of the shower. If your company did the install, couldn't we find out the dimensions please?
  • 12 years ago
    I would also like to know the dimensions...but I understand if you cannot release that or something.