Software
Houzz Logo Print
beadnut

Sizes of rug

12 years ago
Please tell me sizes available/prices and care
Thank you
Pret A Petal Luxurious Hand Knotted Felt Shag Rug, Ivory, 47"x71" · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Hi I have it in a 47X71" currently. I can have 1 in less than 3 weeks if you need another size made.
    Pret A Petal Luxurious Hand Knotted Felt Shag Rug · More Info
  • 12 years ago
    Will you have any more ivory available?
  • 11 years ago
    Yes what size are you looking for ?
  • 10 years ago

    Hello again, do you have available in silver please? cause still not showing and i'm feeling i'm wasting my time now. thanks.

  • 10 years ago

    Im sorry Eylene - pls dont be disappointed, I assure you this is not a waste of your time. I messaged earlier about which size you need - but now all sizes are avail, and I have updated inventory just as of a few minutes back.