Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rudy4dawgs

LOVE!

rudy4dawgs
10 years ago
This is a praise, not a question. Thank you x 1000 for posting this. I have needed a fence forever and delayed because, well, they are usually really ugly and block the beautiful view of my creek and the amazing moss on the banks. At this very moment, contractors are putting the finishing touches to my new fence that is going to look a whole lot like this deck railing. It is gorgeous and perfect, and I would never have thought to combine these materials myself. THANKS!
Pivot Pad, Ignacio Salas-Humara Architect · More Info

Comments (8)

• rudy4dawgs
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Actually, now that I'm thinking about it... I may see if they can cut out the small slats in my deck railing and replace it with the wire panels. I'd keep the white paint, but let the wire freshen up the (stifiling) traditional bones of the house.

The fence in the background of this pic is my neighbors', not my new fence. FYI
  • Laura Adzich-Brander
    9 years ago
    what are the wire panels.... doing a deck railing this summer that has an amazing view
  • rudy4dawgs
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Different people call it different things, at least around here. Either goat panel or hog panel welded wire.

Here's the fence I just had installed - in the midst of aging it, as you can see. Love it. Deck is next.
  • PRO
    Ignacio Salas-Humara Architect LLC
    9 years ago
    Looking good!
  • Laura Adzich-Brander
    9 years ago
    is it welded mesh? and what is the grid size?
  • PRO
    Quality Wire Products Co W.L.L
    8 years ago

@laura Yes it is welded wire mesh