Software
Houzz Logo Print
afall

14 years ago
What are these upper cabinets? I am really interested in these. Please let me know information about these. Thank you!
Traditional Laundry Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    This is a DIY project even I can actually do - you simply apply vinyl letters to clear glass, then spray it with frosted glass spray, let it dry, then peel off the letters. If you google "crafty nest frosted glass jar" they have a step-by-step tutorial on how to frost a jar, much in the same way.
  • 14 years ago
    I too asked about the cabinet manufacturer and do not have an answer yet. I understand how to do the frosting and the words on the glass. I am actually interested in the cabinetry not the frosted design. Any help is appreciated.
  • 13 years ago
    what do you put in each o f them eg in hot?
  • 13 years ago
    How do you get the words on the glass? I want to do the same thing only on a large door.