I love the over the bed table. Was it specially made? Where might I
12 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPING20 Things You Might Be Forgetting to Spring-Clean
Clean these often-neglected areas and your house will look and feel better
Full Story
BEDROOMS8 Frame and Bedding Matchups for a Beautifully Made Bed
Goodbye, sloppy sheets and carelessly tossed throw pillows; hello, bed looks skillfully put together for sweet slumber
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES6 Cost-Effective Ways to Go Custom Made
Get a look that’s totally you — and possibly for a lower cost than you might think
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhy Marble Might Be Wrong for Your Bathroom
You love its beauty and instant high-quality appeal, but bathroom marble has its drawbacks. Here's what to know before you buy
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS3 Reasons You Might Want a Designer's Help
See how a designer can turn your decorating and remodeling visions into reality, and how to collaborate best for a positive experience
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESContractor's Tips: 10 Things Your Contractor Might Not Tell You
Climbing through your closets and fielding design issues galore, your contractor might stay mum. Here's what you're missing
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: If I Could Have a Dorm Room Do-Over
One interior decorator reimagines the drab dorm room into a stylish, fun space to study and sleep
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES8 Remodeling Costs That Might Surprise You
Plan for these potential budget busters to keep a remodeling tab from escalating out of control
Full Story
Comment