Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbschmitt

Love the kitchen table, where did you find it?

12 years ago
Medio House · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    I would love to know where this table came from, too!
  • 11 years ago
    I would also like to know about the table.
  • 10 years ago

    I can't tell from this angle if this is the exact same table, but I own one pretty similar. It was custom made by Canadel - Champlain series. Check out their design tool. They have all kinds of shapes, sizes, leg options and finishes. You'll be able to build exactly what you're looking for. Mine is a 48" Round with Oak Wash top, black legs and black chairs. Looks great and always get compliments. It has just the right amount of distressing and is very well built. Ran me around $2000 with four chairs.

  • 9 years ago
    @Heath. I am looking at Canadel tables and trying to pick which finish to order. Also doing well – my local in a 60 inch. Would love to see pictures of your table with the chairs! The house we are building will have white cabinets with a darker gray color island.