Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbrustein

I hate everything about my bedroom and would love some guidance

12 years ago
I have a custom upholstered headboard , custom valence and curtain panels and funky vintage dressers and chest. The night stands are newer and matching. The room is broken up with little closets everywhere( which I had made when the room was gutted, much to my interior designer mother's chagrin). I have 4 small closets cause with windows on 3 of 4 walls , it wasn't possible to make 1 large walk in. I actually gave up one window to enlarge my bathroom and a closet. Anyway, I just dislike this room. I don't wan to get rid of the curtains, carpet, and headboard. They are all relatively new and pricey. Should I just change all the furniture to matching cream colored pieces? What suggestions do you have for bed coverings? Thanks.

Comments (4)