Actually I mean the name of the sofa if I were to look it up on CB
12 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESVintage Modern: What Does It Mean?
Objects With History Warm Up Clean Lines in Fresh, Eclectic Interiors
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTHow to Design (and Live) With Meaning
Design and architecture have the power to make the world a better place. These 10 instructions can help
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESContractor Tips: What Your Contractor Really Means
Translate your contractor's lingo to get the communication on your home project right
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNProblem Solving With the Pros: An Abundant Garden Stretches Its Means
Swaths of resilient, eye-catching plants thrive with little care or resources in the landscape of a Pennsylvania farmhouse
Full Story
ARCHITECTURE10 Custom Doors That Uncover Meaning
Break out of the standard-door rut by learning a significance that few people ever consider
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNMysticism and Meaning Meet in an Ohio Artist’s Gardens
Step into landscape scenes rife with symbolism, inspired by math, philosophy and the stars
Full Story
FUN HOUZZSurvey Says: We’re Scared of Being Home Alone — and Spiders
A new Houzz survey reveals that most of us get spooked in an empty house. Find out what’s causing the heebie-jeebies
Full Story
NATIVE PLANTSWhy Aggressive Plants Might Actually Be Your Friends
Sometimes a garden thug is exactly what’s called for
Full StoryMore Discussions

Niche Interiors
jenetty23