Software
Houzz Logo Print
gsherjan

Hi, is this a custom made vanity or can I find it online?

12 years ago
I have been looking specifically for a 60 inch single sink vanity with towers; however, I am not able to locate any. Can you recommend a specific site or store. Thank you for your help.
Traditional Home in Montecito · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The paint grade vanity in the photo is custom made. Although it might not be exactly what you're looking for, you may be able to find a single sink vanity with seperate towers located on either side of the vanity. For example, check out restorationhardware.com and you can see they have exactly what you're looking for only the towers are not attached to the vanity. Good luck!!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for your answer.
  • 12 years ago
    the mirror is called Brayden by uttermost.
  • 11 years ago
    Love
  • PRO
    last year

    What are measurements for this vanity please?