Software
Houzz Logo Print
oove

I would love to know the wallpaper used?

12 years ago
I'm a huge fan of this fit out and trying to replicate for bachelor pad apartment renovation.
Logan Circle Menswear Suite · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi there! Thanks so much for your question and kind words regarding the space! The wallpaper is manufacturered by Osborne and Little and the pattern is called 'Radnor'. The specific pattern number for this color is W5795-09 and I've included a link below.

    I'm more than happy to offer design assistance (and can of course order the paper) if needed. I am located in the DC metro area, but do offer E-design services!

    Thanks again,
    Meg

    Link to wallpaper:


    http://www.osborneandlittle.com/products-and-collections/wallcoverings/spring-2008/folia-wallpapers/radnor?id=644c524a458445029e9a2003b14726d2
    oove thanked Herlihy Homes
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Meg,

    Thank you for the quick response and details of the wallpaper. I would engage your services in an instant but unfortunately I'm located in the CBD of Brisbane, Australia. Even with E-design it may prove a little tricky with suppliers etc.

    I have a small two bed/two bath apartment in the middle of the city that I have to myself and am finally able to renovate properly (no more bits and pieces). I have been looking for inspiration for awhile and came across your fit out. I'm a bachelor and I think it is the perfect masculine style I was after but still screams I'm actually a grown up, haha.

    Could I be so bold as to ask what colour blue/grey is on the other walls? I finding it hard to find the right combination.

    Once again thanks for your help and the inspiration.

    Mark (a.k.a OOVE)