Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashkay

14 years ago
What is the plant with the orange leaves?
Andrew Renn Design, Beautiful gardens of Melbourne Australia · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I am sure it's Dulux USA Chalk.
    kind regards,
    Andrew
  • 13 years ago
    No...Ashley is asking about the plant...tree...leaves next to the door not the paint color on the door. I hope that helps.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Boston Ivy
  • 12 years ago
    It looks a little like Virginia Creeper
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It is Virginia Creeper. Boston is a smaller leaf and sits closer to the surface on which its growing.
    AR
  • 11 years ago
    Where did you get the door?
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    WHERE CAN I BUY/GET THIS GARDEN DOOR? PLEASE ANSWER THANKS

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    A mix of Virginia creeper and Boston Ivy.
    The gate as I have mentioned before is at my family home.
    I'm sure a good timber gate builder near you could build it.