Software
Houzz Logo Print
jcandcorey

14 years ago
This closet is gorgeous! Do you know the dimensions by chance? We are in the early stages of building, and I would love to know how this space compares to our master closet. Thanks so much!
Traditional Living · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 14 years ago
    yes i too would like to know the approx size
  • 14 years ago
    I too would like to know the dimensions. Our closet is 11'9" x 7'10"...is that large enough for an island?
  • 14 years ago
    What are the dimensions?
  • 14 years ago
    Dimensions are very important
  • 14 years ago
    also would love to know the dimentions - thanks!
  • 14 years ago
    What are the dimensions of the closet and the island!! Love it!!
  • 13 years ago
    If you've read the other posts, the dimensions are unknown because the plans are in storage and inaccessible. :)
  • 13 years ago
    I'm sure they could take a rough guess... what dimension would each section be 900mm?
  • 8 years ago
    mlskinner did you finish your closet