Software
Houzz Logo Print
reeickh

Backsplash

12 years ago
Can you share the backspash info please- brand, who might carry it etc
Kitchen Stove Area · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    Terrific! Many thanks for info.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Wonderful Backsplash. At the Builder Depot we sell a wide selection of Stainless steel Backsplash tiles for $14.95 square foot and Free Shipping (prices valid for 2014): http://www.thebuilderdepot.com/metal.html
  • 11 years ago
    I've been searching for this with no luck. Can't anyone tell me where to find? Thank you!!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi, it was purchased through Mohawk and I first saw it at a show in Miami. I truly LOVE, it just made the kitchen pop!
    I've seen some like it at Floor Decor, in Jacksonville, Florida. Also try Bredosians on Phillips Highway. Also in Jacksonville. Hope this helps....
  • 10 years ago

    awesome kitchen what is the name of backsplash

  • 8 years ago
    Can you please provide the website for Mowhawk.....
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths