Software
Houzz Logo Print
flygirlred

What brand of stove is that?

12 years ago
Thanks
Presidio Heights Condo · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Bertazzo
  • 12 years ago
    first of all its a range not stove!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Quite a few people here seem to look at us funny when we mention our "ranges". Stove, everyone understands, so I'd say both terms are correct, although in a perfect world they may not exactly be interchangeable!
  • 12 years ago
    **Bertazzoni
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Looks like a Wolf range
  • 12 years ago
    Lisa it's a bertazzoni 36 range. Not a wolf. Trust me. Just Google it.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you Joe, it's gorgeous...I will check it out.
  • 12 years ago
    Bertazzoni stove
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is a gorgeous range! Thank you for sharing, I'm headed to my vendor tomorrow to ask about it. www.lisaloughmaninteriors.com