Software
Houzz Logo Print
ingra_sparkman

This house makes me smile

12 years ago
Can you tell me where these matching chairs are from?
My Houzz: A Musical Couple's Home Strikes a Personal Chord · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    Ooops! Just saw this. Craigslist. The style is Eastlake. They were $100 for the four of them. I covered the seats with salt bag rugs to keep them from getting "catted" by our feline inhabitant.
  • 11 years ago
    Your space is filled with music and love. I so appreciate it. Would you tell me the origin of the guitars hooks? The bird motif goes so well with the instruments and the very special and warm atmosphere you have created. Thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    Aw! Thank you. The woman who used to make the bird hooks, in Oregon, is no longer in business. I'm really sorry because I just love the clarity and dignity of her work. I also have cats, mice, frogs and squirrels around the house, almost all from the same artist. Nancy something. She stopped years ago...
  • 11 years ago

    Thank you Fl!p! It's too bad Nancy is no longer in business. I will look at your space from time to time for inspiration. If ever you hear she is around you may drop a line... Enjoy!

  • 11 years ago

    Ann Munson, Enthuse Design! She's doing other art now, and it's also great. But her old hooks show up on eBay & Etsy from time to time. Thanks for asking, and I hope this gets through to you.