Software
Houzz Logo Print
rachrose12

What color is the siding? I love it

12 years ago
What color is the siding? I love it
2014 Spring Home Parade · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    Yes... Love it too. Any info on color?
  • 12 years ago
    What color is the siding of this house
  • 12 years ago
    has anyone found out the color of the siding??? Who can we ask??
  • 12 years ago
    No idea... I'm building a house and would LOVE to know. :)
  • 12 years ago
    Sherwin Williams Anonymous Grey...builder posted earlier.
  • 12 years ago
    Lovely design, love the body of the house paint. The trim looks wonderful. ATG
  • 12 years ago
    Where is this house
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The color of the siding is Anonymous Grey by Sherwin Williams
  • 11 years ago

    What is the name of the trim?