Software
Houzz Logo Print
javid4922

Room size

12 years ago
What size is this master?
Contemporary Residence Boca Raton, Florida · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    18 FEET WIDE AND 24 FT LONG THANKS
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Steven. I would like to know if this bed is available. Please let me know. It's my dream bedroom. Thanks. Very beautiful work.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    of course it is we can ship woirld wide thanks steven g
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks a lot for responding. I will be getting in touch with you. I am in NY. My house is not yet ready. I love your work.
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Steven, I have sent several emails to your email id on your web site, I am interested working with you in NY, can you please look out for my email? Thanls