Software
Houzz Logo Print
janedufrane

14 years ago
who makes the pendant lights?
TriBeCa Loft · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    Arg, I wish I knew the exact model to tell you, but alas, I don't know. However, searches that can help involve the words "cloche pendant" or "bell jar pendant" for similar shapes. I am wondering if they came with the rope or if the designer rigged that up - it's a fantastic idea!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The interior designer on this project was Karan Brady. We did not do the purchasing on those, sorry we cannot be of more help!
  • 14 years ago
    How can I find/ get ahold of Karan Brady for the lights. I live in California
  • 13 years ago
    Saw something at Lowes that was close
  • 5 years ago

    Could you please tell me the name of the stone countertop?