Software
Houzz Logo Print
emahr

14 years ago
Can you please tell me what wallpaper this is? It is gorgeous!
Hillgrove Project · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 14 years ago
    Has anyone answered the question about the wall paper in this picture? I would also like to know who makes it and where it may be purchased. Thanks.
  • 14 years ago
    I would love to know as well. The color is exactly what I am looking for.
  • 14 years ago
    It called grass cloth. More info about it below the comments
  • 13 years ago
    Not sure what grasscloth this is. Phillip Jefferies has a similar product in a variety of colors and textures I've used several times and is very nice.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    thank you!!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi! Just to clear this up - the code for this particular wallpaper is MD4032 and is just called "grass cloth". It is available at Walnut.
    EMM thanked brittanyellis
  • 8 years ago

    Love this! Do you recall the dimensions of the vanity?